All Discussions Tagged 'welsh' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Undocked Corgis

Hi all!I'm new and I hope I'm posting this in the right area.Would anyone be able to recommend a reputable PWC breeder in North America tha…

Started by SJK

22 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Beth

Herding in Central/Northern California

Any information we can pull together to see who is successfully herding with corgis. It isn't easy, but some people are doing it. Who are t…

Started by Elise Huffman

3 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Elise Huffman

Corgi Breeder Alert

Our newest furry member of the family (Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppy) arrived to us from the breeder extremely sick with roundworm, stomach ba…

Started by Tamra Morgan

20 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Bev Levy

Corgi's Enjoy Congregating and Playing

I've had many animals in my life but I've never had dogs that had such an easy going disposition. . .my Corgi's make friends with any breed…

Started by WhiteDove

11 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Laura Rochette

I'm on a quest

and not being very successful. Purely out of curiosity, I wanted to see a pure white and a pure black PWC. I was able to find 2 pictures of…

Started by Bob and SparkPlug

16 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Jane

Manhattan Corgis?

Hi everyone!    My adorable Colonel and I are looking to see if their any fellow corgi owners in Manhattan? I frequently take my Pembroke,…

Started by Colonel and Kristine

2 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Colonel and Kristine

Crate Cleaning

I was just vaccuuming Charlie's crate out and was thinking about how often others do this. I have a first of the month ritual. Every first…

Started by Avyon

5 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Jacki & Izi

Another Raw Food Question

So... I started introducing raw food to the pups today... Charlie went ecstatic and is the happiest boy in the world right now...I was terr…

Started by Avyon

22 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by MagnoliaFly

A friendly warning!

So when your boyfriend tells you not to let the dogs go into a certain front lawn... and you take this advice for a fair amount of time...…

Started by Avyon

9 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by John Wolff

Vet wants to give Roxi steroids!

So we took Roxi in because after checking her for fleas.. washing her.. cutting off all snacks to her.. washing her bed.. giving her some h…

Started by Avyon

31 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by