most commonly enjoyed kibble among Corgi owners.

Ok..I know this has been discussed before, but just want to get a sense of the most commonly enjoyed kibble among Corgi Owners..want to switch from Purina One puppy to something else, and would prefer it be one that is fairly easy to find either in the grocery or pet shop..IMS, Beneful? Science Diet? I would like to hear your thoughts...

Views: 518

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Emmy eats Science Diet. The new "natures best" formula. I personally have had very good luck with it. Emmy loves it, she has more energy than she had before switching to the N.B. line, she has a great looking coat ... all that good stuff.
Emmy is adorable? Chester would love to meet her I'm sure, although he will be getting neutered soon so dating will be out for a while.
So Timmy is a big fan of fish as a protein source, so he gets Wellness Ocean Core and Solid Gold, Barking at the Moon.

Neither one tastes bad, either! LOL
Once Sid is out of puppy Wellness, we plan to go to Wellness Core Ocean too. Our trainer uses the kibble as training treats, the dogs love it so much.
yayayyyyaa i am just about to switch bailey to wellness puppy - i hope he loves it!
Mochi Loves Orijen 6 Fresh Fish. She's been a a whole list of different foods from Eukanuba, to Evo red Bites. But she loves the Orijen fish the best. Quit Pricey but worth every penny. Her coat has never looked better!!
Kitty has eaten Nutro lamb and rice(puppy) for the last year.She will be 1 yr. tomorrow. I added a little flax oil or salmon oil or olive oil to each feeding.Great health and skin and coat!
Started Nutro for Chester a few days ago.. so far so good. He seems to like it but we use the adult chicken/rice/oatmeal..was told that would be better for his stomach. Wonder what the official time is for the food to move from puppy stage to adult? It was suggested by a friend who is a Vet Tech, that the puppy stages might have more protein than necessary for Chester.
THanks for the red flag..I screwed up and bought that thinking that Nutro was the one my friend used. Good thing Chester wasnt on it more than a cupful. Tonite we start Canidae!
Cruise (~5 months) started on purina one but now he eats Wellness Puppy and loves it (but then again he loves anything)

Tiki (~1.5 years) has never liked kibble...she is very finicky and any kibble she has eaten needed to be mixed with canned...but even then she was incredibly finicky...we've tried a lot fo them from blue buffalo to innova to merrick turducken to pinnacle and other inbetween with no luck...mixed with water, food, etc.. However, the other day I was in the pet store and saw a new product by Merrick called B.G. (Before Grain) and she (at least right now) absolutely loves it!...even dry she finishes all of it. Looks like a good food...cereal free.
Kirby eats Canidae. He used to be on Nutro Max, until I noticed he was getting sick with stomach problems including vomiting and runny poo. Its been a week since I have switched from Nutro to Canidae and I must say the difference is incredible. Kirby no longer is sick. He is happy runny around and to my delight no more runny poo. I would recommend Canidae to any dog owner. I did a lot of research and found too many recalls and issues with Nutro, and once Kirby started to get sick I knew it was time for me to switch!
Mandy eats Canidae. :)

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service