Mocha is the Jedi master in the house, his force is strong and not a whole lot of things in life can rattle him. His only nemesis is the Darth "blender".

Views: 985

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, it seem like most of the corgis here hate the vacuum cleaner. But my Keke love it so much that she will offer both her cheek to be suck.....
teddy will go nuts if u say "are u hungry, do u want some food?" he will run and jump until i pour the food into his bowl lol he hates the vacuum, he will walk behind it but run into his crate when i start using the hose. and when i use the rake he will bite it every time it gets closer to him, and then run around the yard and dive boom it like he wants to play with it lol
Penny's arch enemy is the Swiffer! She will sit and guard it and when you try to use it she will attack it with such vigor that she rips the swiffer pad right off it and then shakes it until it's dead! Most of the time I have to put her outside or crate her to clean the house. She also hates the vacuum, the shark, and the lawn mower, but I would say the Swiffer is worst!
Mine does this too! She gets into the cupboard that it's in and does her best to destroy it! Then when you use it she follows you around like it's going to attack you...
OMG, you just made my day. I laughed so hard!

I got Jake over the whole vacuum and broom thing when he was a puppy. I'm not sure how I did it. It was only 2 years ago but darn if I remember.

Jill
My goats when they're in their pen!! Livvy herds them all the time like a maniac until I let them out then she turns into this meek/mild mannered corgi!
There is a blue jay that sits on the fence and teases the snot out of both our cats and Teddy. He will hop along the fence, knowing that they can't get to him, yelling "nyah, nyah, nyah, you can't get me!". Everytime Teddy sees him, he starts barking like crazy and one day I heard a "SMACK". Teddy had run into the closed sliding door in trying to get the bird. I swear the bird was laughing at the silly corgi.

Teddy also hates the vaccuum and will try to play with the broom as I am sweeping.
Noodles HATES the vacuum and the blow dryer. I have to move my blow dryer to the downstairs bathroom every night so Noodles doesn't wake his daddy up in the mornings. I have not a clue why he hates both of them so much. My poor vacuum will never be the same. Now that the weather is getting nicer, if Noodles doesn't obey me and stop barking when I'm vacuuming, he gets put outside. I've tried turning it off and walking away from it in order to teach him that when he barks, I will not use it, but he barks evern when it is just sitting there not being used. Ugh! I find it funny, but some times I'm just not in the mood to hear him bark the whole entire time I clean 3 floors.
OMG, that is too funny. In the house, my Corgi could care less about vacuums, fans, washing machine\dryer but start up the coffee bean grinder...forget about it. HE GOES NUTS! OMG, that is too funny.

Outside is a different story. They say most Corgi's have issues with outside sounds. Jake's biggest freak-a-sodes happen when anything LARGE is flying overhead. I just don't know how to get him over the kite flying, flag flying, seagull flying fear. It's crazy.
My Kiki LOVES the ice machine in my refrigerator door. Every night we have dinner at home I fill our glasses with ice and she comes scrambling over and hops on her two front feet up and down until I let some fall on the ground, or take one out of the glass and throw it to her. She loves ice and carrots.
LOL I wonder if our pups will do that same :)

My mom yelled at me cuz when I visit their lab (who reaches my hip phew!) loooooves ice. So I started teaching him how to press the button with his nose! "WHAT IF ITS ON THE WATER SETTING?! WHAT THEN!?" haha.
We sell fresh roasted coffee, and we have a big industrial coffee grinder we take with us to shows/conventions. Sometimes we'll use it at home, and the moment Ein and Edward hear the coffee beans drop into the hopper they lose their minds. We finally got them to stop freaking out so much about the vacuum, so hopefully we can get them to stop with the coffee grinder too.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service