Doc doesn't like to walk through dewy grass in the mornings when I take him out in our front yard on the leash. I can stand in the middle of the yard and he will stay as far from me and as close to the gravel as the leash will let him! If he has no choice, and HAS to walk through the grass, he will get off it as soon as he can and immediately start cleaning his feet! After taking care of business outside in the backyard, he comes up on the deck and cleans his feet again. It's really cool, because we never have to worry about what Doc will track in! There's never ANY doggie paw prints on the floor here!

Views: 346

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mine are pigs. They'll go through anything, roll in anything, pee on anything. They don't mind rain, snow, ice, mud.

My parents had a labrador retriever who would break through ice to swim in the winter, but wouldn't walk in the grass if it rained. If you'd put him out to relieve himself in the rain, he would sometimes stand on the porch steps and pee off the side, leg lift and all. The first time he did it, we laughed until we cried.
Mine are definitely farm dogs. They don't care at all about mud puddles etc and neither does our dobe. We have lots of muddy footprints!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service