After a short stuggle with lymphoma, Algy finally lost the battle this morning.  We knew this day would come, I just didn't think it would be today.  To make it worse, my father, whom Algy absolutely adored and was his 'daddy', couldn't be there to say goodbye.  I think I'll be crying for a while.

May you be at peace now Algy, we love you and miss you.  You were a good boy and a special corgi, and that's all that anyone could ever ask.

Views: 194

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm so sorry. My heart goes out to you and your family.
I'm so sorry for your loss Joanna :(
Words can not express how truly sorry I am for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I feel like we get to know and love each others babies on this site.Tears are being shed all across MyCorgi.com
See you at the bridge, pal.

I am so sorry you lost your friend and companion. Cry as much as you need to; it does help a bit. Big hugs.
I'm sorry Joanna :( Lots of wiggles and kisses your way. I know Algy will be missed.
So sorry, I can't even imagine what you are all going through, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
So sorry for your loss! Algy is without discomfort now and playing with some great corgis that went before.
Another wonderful Corgi has gone to rainbow bridge. I cry with you Joanna. You have lots of support here.
Im so sorry Joanna for your loss. Thinking of you in this diffucult time.
I am so sorry for your loss. I will cry with you Joanna. Good bye Algy.
I'm so sorry :( RIP Algy.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service