Rafa is our first tri, having had red & whites my whole life. Someone once told me that tris are more mischievous and based on Rafa's behavior, I'm starting to think there may be some truth to this, haha. What do the rest of you think?

Views: 486

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lando Oliver is very smart and energetic, I would label him as cautious, a tiny bit aloof. Bootsie a lover dog, always cuddling but he isn't the smartest thing on the planet. Bootsie is more mischevious than LO but then LO was a bit of a nervous nelly and still is.
Franklin has been dubbed by my vet as the smartest dog she has ever met. She is pretty sure I could easily teach him calculus and physics if I felt like it. Although he is incredibly smart he is also very mischievous......or rather curious to a fault, and he often gets himself into trouble. He is also very quirky and a total clown so its hard to get mad at hiim when he is getting into trouble
Romeo is way more mischievous than my Ricco was! lol
Ricco was red & white.
Romeo is always getting into something!
Ricco loved his toys and always kept them in perfect condition,lol
Whereas Romeo oh my, he doesn't keep his toys for very long!!
Romeo loves to play fetch and if you let him would play all day.
Ricco never cared much for fetching.
Ricco was a very intelligent corgi and so is Romeo, but I'd say there is a definite difference!
My tri is a bit daft. I wouldn't call her mischievous. She is more likely to raid the garbage bin or eat cardboard or something, but that's because she's an airhead. She's actually a total people-pleaser.

My red and white is actually a much tougher dog. My agility trainer even said he's tough. Smart and loyal, but makes up his own mind about things and is very stubborn.
teddy i must say is very very smart. he has always been a calm quiet dog but if u have food out and u leave, it will be gone! lol just look at the post i made about him getting on the table to get the bananas! i was only gone for a max of 20mins and he ate 4 and even managed to peel the bananas :P
Al found this game that he loved: I'd call him in, and he'd play catch-me-if-you-can, and the quickly learned that I could not catch him. It got old, so I quit playing, and it eventually extinguished. I'm pretty sure he knew I wasn't entirely fond of it.
We had a sable Corgi for years and she was a good dog but did not get into much trouble. We got our tri-colored just over a year ago and he is an amazingly smart and sneaky little thief. He will steal and sneak stuff whenever he can. He digs in purses, pockets, bags, drawers, boxes, closets, stands on his hind legs on tables and counters to steal whatever he can get his paws on. He then will immediately make a run for it to the bedroom and go under the bed to inspect what he stole. He goes to the exact center of the bed out of reach and we have to bribe him to come out. At times the floor under our bed is a wasteland of stolen property, some chewed up, some not. So, in my experience, the tri is definitely more of a sneak than the sable. We love him though as he provides us with hours of entertainment. Edit: I forgot, the other day, he stole a banana out of my girlfriend's bag and peeled and ate it! How it the world??
OH MY. What was I thinking? The MyCorgi Tris talked to me. I just love bad boys. LOL. Rafa is hilarious. Even when I want to be hard and furious I have to laugh. Lucy tries to resist him but eventually, like tonight, she had to give in and roughhouse with him.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service