Just curious if certain signs are more apt to own a corgi! I am an Aries.

Astrology Aries March 21 - April 19

Aries Strength Keywords:

- Independent
- Generous
- Optimistic
- Enthusiastic
- Courageous

Aries Weakness Keywords:

- Moody
- Short tempered
- Self-involved
- Impulsive
- Impatient

Views: 527

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow!! All you cancers!! I have a sister who is a cancer so now I know why I like your posts so much ... Beth and Bev!!

I'm a Libra!! So.... Christy Fry you and I can represent for us!! Jane, where'd you find the strength/weaknesses?? Will you show them for us too?

Soffie is Sagittarius, Griffyn is Capricorn!
Aquarius Astrology January 20 - February 18
Aquarius Strength Keywords:
- Witty
- Clever
- Humanitarian
- Inventive
- Original

Aquarius Weakness Keywords:
- Stubborn
- Unemotional
- Sarcastic
- Rebellious
- Aloof

Aquarius and Independence:
Aquarius personality is very independent, any attempt to hold them down or restrict them will cause them, to flee. They need to be free to be on their own. Independence is not just desired by Aquarius, it is essential to their well being.
Pisces Astrology February 19 - March 20
Pisces Strength Keywords:
- Compassionate
- Adaptable
- Accepting
- Devoted
- Imaginative

Pisces Weakness Keywords:
- Oversensitive
- Indecisive
- Self-pitying
- Lazy
- Escapist

Pisces and Independence:
Pisces needs a dominant partner of role model in their life or they will very easily fall into a pit of self-pity and self-undoing. When they are independent and inspired by life's events, their creativity comes shining through but they are unable to be on their own for long before they start dreaming in their imaginary world of happy people and happy endings. They need other people to keep them grounded and on the right track.
Taurus Astrology April 20 - May 20
Taurus Strength Keywords:
- Dependable
- Persistent
- Loyal
- Patient
- Generous

Taurus Weakness Keywords:
- Stubborn
- Laziness
- Possessive
- Materialistic
- Self-indulging

Taurus and Independence:
Taurus is not the one who ventures out into the unknown and leads the way, Taurus is the one that will follow the leader and strengthen and build upon the discovered, in other words they are the one that will "dot the I's and cross the T's". This perseverance is given to them by their stubborn streak. Taurus stubborn streak is what gives their independence. They like to do things their way. They are perfectly fine on being alone, this way things get done they way they want them to be done. Taurus is not a follower, but they are not the brave one either. Taurus is perfectly independent. With their perseverance, they get things done and can do quite well for themselves.
Am I the only Taurus? D: (MOOOOOO.)
There will be moreRachel:)
I am a Taurus, too. :D

I'm a Taurus except I'm not patient or possessive and I don't get things done lol

I am a Taurus!!

Gemini Astrology May 21 - June20
Gemini Strength Keywords:
- Energetic
- Clever
- Imaginative
- Witty
- Adaptable

Gemini Weakness Keywords:
- Superficial
- Impulsive
- Restless
- Devious
- Indecisive

Gemini and Independence:
Gemini are extremely independent. They will not be pinned down by anyone or any rules. They need to experience the world on their own. Change and freedom are extremely important to Gemini, they will never let anyone dictate them, they are extremely independent and freedom is essential to their mental well being.
Lol, looks like Ella is a Gemini and that sums her up well.
Leo Astrology July 23 - August 22
Leo Strength Keywords:
- Confident
- Ambitious
- Generous
- Loyal
- Encouraging

Leo Weakness Keywords:
- Pretentious
- Domineering
- Melodramatic
- Stubborn
- Vain

Leo and Independence:
Leo is very independent but they need something to control and someone to admire them and appreciate them. They are fully capable of being greatly successful on their own but they are much happier if they have an audience and a following of people who look up to them. They would prefer not be alone.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service