Hello everyone!!

I was on facebook tonight, on one of my friends pages and came across one of her friends that has a pem tri corgi on her profile pic.  I clicked on the profile pic to see more corgi pics :) 

Of course I am overjoyed, but am not sure how to approach my joy. hehe.  Do I send her a message explaining who I am and that I also own a corgi?  Help, lol. 

Thanks!!

Update: I have sent a message to my neighbors friend and have also requested to be her friend.  I also changed my profile pic to my corgis pic and added a second pic to the message.  :)  Maybe Lance will have another corgi to play with??  :)

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You could send her a friend request and then click on "add a personal message" and just say something like, "hi I'm Natalie and I have a corgi too! Did you know they have a website just for corgi owners?? (add a link to mycorgi home page). I was wondering if we could be friends and share corgi stories?" I mean really, do you know anyone with a corgi who doesn't want to talk to everyone they know about it? I don't think she'd think that was creepy at all.
I agree with Chris too. It's kind of no different than "friending" someone here on mycorgi.com : ) Go for it!!
Chris is right...........I have never in my life had a cat or dog that gave me so much to talk about. My two corgi's are so funny, crazy, loving and such joys.
Great idea!! Im going to do that :) Of course I will also have to attach a second pic with the message I send her.
Most corgi people are thrilled to talk about their corgis. We are a very social bunch!!
Your right Bev, corgi people love to talk about their corgis, so hopefully she will feel the same way :)
No problem, just send them a personal message about their corgi---I mean corgis are irresistable!!!!
If you want to overwhelm yourself you can used this link to find all mentions of Corgis on Facebook:

http://youropenbook.org/?q=Corgi&gender=any

Beware, just because someone mentions a Corgi doesn't mean it's all good. It's Facebook...

But if nothing else it's a great way to find more Corgi pictures!
I have made 2 friends on facebook by having them send me a message about a pic of Roslyn in my profile. They are corgi owners as well, and I was overjoyed to friend them. Send them a message telling them just how cute their pup is!
I think its less than crazy then leaping out of your car when you see a Corgi just to rush over and tell the Corgi owner you have a Corgi. This has happened at least twice in our lives, once to us and once my Mum stopped her car to run out and talk to a lady walking a Corgi that we had seen around town since before we got Po but had never talked to.
LOL, I was driving my car down the road the other day and saw a lady walking her corgi. I was soooooo close to pulling over and jumping out just to run up to her and say "Hi! I have a corgi too!!!" But I figured she would think I was nuts, so I didn't do it
I so wanted to do that on vacation this year!!! I wasnt driving, so I didnt have control of stopping the car. We were close to my brothers house in Virginia on vacation and would have loved to find out how close they were to my brothers, that way if we ever visit again we maybe could of had the corgis play, or at least walk and talk..hehe.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service