Does anyone elses corgis sleep on their backs with their feet in the air?

Both of my corgis (Bella and Sparky) frequently sleep on their backs feet straight up in the air. And sometimes at very awkward angles, that can not be comfortable, haha but they get really into it... Case in point Bella snores :) I'm just curious to know if anyone else has a corgi that is this goofy

Views: 3316

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh yeah, Toki is a back sleeper for sure. I'm kind of glad he snores, cuz otherwise he looks dead with his legs up in the air like that!
LOL Jamey, that is a great point! Too funny.
the first time i caught my katy sleeping like that i about freaked out. but then she started snoring and i knew she was ok. and boy can that little dog snore

Oh yahhhhh---both are like little pretzels! Flash especially sleeps in the weirdest contorted ways......and snore--both are champs. Now Rusty also wiggles her feet a lot and does this yipping bark like "buf"--I think she is chasing the tree rats.
Chipper (my Corgi) sleeps like this 90% of the time...whether he's on the floor, on the couch, or in our bed!! And he's always all contorted. Who knows how it's comfortable but he loves it :)
My Daisy sleeps on her back in my bed. It seems to be when she is in a heavy sleep. She also likes to do this against the hall wall. Pretty funny...
haha that's exactly what my little corgi has been doing since she was born! they always twist their necks and sleep on their backs right? well i think it's very normal, they are very comfortable i'm sure :)
Hi
Both my Corgis sleep on their backs, feet in the air. The feeling is that because their backs are so long and legs so
short that this takes some pressure off their backs and is a more comfortable position for them. Whatever the reason
it makes me laugh!
My Corgi Danny does. Only when he's really relaxed (and yes,he's been known to snore as well). He usually twists his head at an odd angle, and has his feet up in the air. It's cute - but odd.
Throw your paws in the air like you just don't care!!! Oh Yeah.....^-^ Both of mine do it as well.
My boys (Zin and Payton) do this. They slept in the arms down position as pups and now on their backs legs up quite often. Lexus, my girl, on the other hand we have never seen sleeping in either position. We sort of assumed she didn't 'cause she felt exposed as she hates being greeted by other dogs. Sniffing is not proper in her book. LOL!!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service