Seriously someone go adopt this guy...he is so cute it breaks my heart! I can't believe no one would claim him.

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/22780002

Views: 216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh my gosh! He's quite typey. I'm wondering if he got stolen and moved some distance before getting away. I hope they scoured missing ads and scanned him for a chip; he does not look like a typical stray! Cardis are rare. He really looks like he belongs to someone....

I thought the same thing Beth. Actually he reminded me so much of this dog http://rufflyspeaking.net/blog/update-quincey-who-was-quince-juno-s... that I went and checked her website, but the little guy on petfinder is 3 already. He must have belonged to someone.

Did you try contacting Blacksheep? She may know who has had fluffs in the last few years.

Hrmm well his adoption page on the secondhand hounds website says he is already pending adoption. I hope they did their due diligence of looking for his original owner. I just can't imagine a dog like that just walking away and no one looking for him....

I will email Jean from the Cardi rescue and hopefully she will know!

Just sent her an email:)

I did get a reply from Jean...so at least she knows.

Thanks Jane!  Don't get me wrong, I want him to get a good home.  However, I have a feeling there's a story behind this and someone is missing their dog.

I agree Beth and I know Jean will take care of matters if he is:)

Thanks Jane. :)  I asked if the Daily Corgi lady would post him up but I guess she won't since he's already with the rescue.

I just heard back from Jean and she said he's been adopted...I had told her about people being concerned about him.

I emailed a cardi breeder using her contact info from her website and she said she'd post his info on her Facebook to see if his breeder would recognize him... Looks like he came from a show kennel to me.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service