how about If we put it in the cabbage pafch
If it were only that easy:)
Check this out: A New York City yuppie moved to the country and bought a piece of land. He went to the local feed and livestock store and talked to the proprietor about how he was going to take up chicken farming. He then asked to buy 100 chicks.
"That's a lot of chicks," commented the proprietor. "I mean business," the city slicker replied.
A week later the yuppie was back again. "I need another 100 chicks," he said. "Boy, you are serious about this chicken farming," the man told him.
"Yeah," the yuppie replied. "If I can iron out a few problems." "Problems?" asked the proprietor. "Yeah," replied the yuppie, "I think I planted that last batch too close together."
I tried putting the fluff in the garden but the birds kept taking it all for their nests. Quite a few baby birds were raised in corgi fur so I didn't get any puppies.
Dunno if a puppy would grow, but I'm persuaded that dog fur breeds behind the bedroom doors.
YES it is possible but you'll need a few extra steps.
1. As mentionned, fur clipping or from heavy brushing another Corgi will help with the color variation of the pup.
2. Jelly Belly beans are best to tune the personality of the pup. Vanilla popcorn is my favorite.
3. Wrap a peanut butter covered banana in heavy thick bacon (fattier the better), to help the pup with the inner tendendy to do the "bacon dance" when wet, in the snow, grass, sand, etc.
4. Next is the best part, you'll need to travel to Siberia or Norther Canada to find the elusive Timberwolve and obtain a saliva swab. This is to bring the inner ability to enjoy winter, snow, cold and the tendency to dominate the dog park with stern ability to control the pack. You might want to bring Polysporin or something for cuts and scratches for this step.
5. And last, if you can locate a decendent from Albert Einstein for a blood sample and the collection of Jim Carrey's best movies (blue-ray), this will help with the intelligence and the natural ability to be comedians (derp dominators).
6. Oh and one of the most important part, you need to obtain about 20 toys (stuffed animal, chew toys that are "indestructible") and rip them apart under a full moon. Let's face it, they would get shredded anyways.
Bury those items together under a dry area and play Bobby McFerrin's "Don't Worry Be Happy" until the stock come flying at your door with the puppy in a white soft blanky. OK that last part about the stock doesn't make any sense but the rest is true. :)
Denis...thank you for the correct planting procedures. I will skip step #4...this human does not like the cold and snow so it's fine if the corgi doesn't like it either.