How many cortgis would you have and why? I know I'd get one or two a year if I could. They make the house happier.

Views: 202

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wish I could have a whole herd of Corgis but right now, I think two is best for me. Eventually, I will add a third but will wait until Addie and Oodie are a little older.
your going to love this My grand daughters name is Addi.
I'M TRYING TO WORK ON GETTING MY RELATIVES TO BUY CORGI'S, THAT WAY I HAVE MY 2 AND I CAN ALSO HAVE MORE IN THE FAMILY, JUST NOT IN MY HOUSE!! SNEAKY HUH????
sly........ very sly!!! but an excellent plot!
Very good thought!
When I win the Lottery Jackpot (please note the power of positive thinking) I will have a corgi farm!!! Corgis, corgis everywhere!!! Soffie will be the queen and Griffyn our little prince!! After all.... they already rule our house in that capacity!! : )
I want a corgi farm too! There are three corgis in my house and my daughter Kate has rescued two more corgis. I live in a small home so I have really maxed out. Also, it is getting more difficult here to find spaces where they can be off leash and act like normal dogs. All I need is a few acres, some fencing, a few sheep and we will be set!!!! That's my dream....
I have two Corgis, two kitties, and two male humans... the humans are the most work... maybe I'll rehome them... LOL
Strangely enough I feel that two Corgi's is less work than having only one, as they keep eachother entertained and have someone to take their excess energy out on while I'm working!!
I almost brought home Corgi #3 two weeks ago... but I had to slow down and remember that once you surpass two it complicates a whole lot... down to taking walks, bringing them in the car, vet visits, expenses etc.
If I had the $$$ and did not have to work full time... I would have a HERD!!

:)
Silly question for the day... if I truly did have a 'Herd' of Corgis'.... would they herd themselves?? OK stupid question... LOL
You might want to add 1 at a time as it's much easier to get 1 settled and comfortable. You might have been planning this but it's something I learned and works good!
So far two is great for us:) I think I'll end up having three as the others get older to keep the flow of corgi up as loved ones pass on. It'll be a few more years before we get another one. Plus as mentioned by others, as long as I have the budget for it.

If we ever end up with a farm though.. or huge back yard... probably four would be my limit. But while I love corgis Im sure the boyfriend will want a larger dog at some point. While corgs are great wrestlers he misses having a big dumb animal to wrap his arms around lol.
If you ever have a farm...I would agree with your boyfriend as I feel much safer with coyotes (who were close this am!!!) and having a big dog and the corgis will love a big dog too!!! My big dogs have been at least!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service