i know this may sound kinda dumb but i cant decide if teddy would look good in green or not lol i dont want people to see him and think he is a girl. i am buying him an ipuppyone harness (almost like puppia) because i can tell the front part of his harness is bothering him and so is his collar. he mostly off leach when ever we go somewhere so depending on the location we bring his harness or walk him on his martingale collar. so to make him more comfortable i am going to get him this: http://www.petsntreasures.com/ipuppy-one  or this: http://www.spoiledsweetpets.com/airpudoghaby.html

i cant tell which would be more comfortable for him since it is pretty hot here. i am also torn between the green or the orange. i dont want him to look to girly but i think a little color is nice since he is a grey/blue color. sorry this is kinda of dumb but better to ask then have him look dumb :)

here is him in orange and green

Views: 572

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i couldn't see the second harness but the first one looks very comfortable ....in fact i bookmarked that page, i might get frankie one of these!
im glad u like it=). i clicked on the link and it did work for me. is it your computer? i have the same link at the top of the discussion if u want to try again, i believe its the first link. if u do decide to get frankie one let me know if u like it. if he has never worn a harness before he may scratch and stuff but he will get use to it:)
Yes he has a harness and i have tried one on carly similar to these, but she tore and tried to rip it off ! so shes not a candidate,  i think he may be though...
Green is my favorite color! Go for green! Orange makes it look like he is working.
I liked the stuffed generic white dog on the petsntreasues site LOL  sorry just had to put that in there:) I really do like it
lol i laughed also, u think they would use a real dog! :)

Pick whichever YOU like best!  One of the great things about dogs is you can't do any emotional damage by picking the wrong color.  My male corgi wears red and white hawaiian floral, glittery gold and black, maroon, peach and blue asian print, and my favorite, an aqua and lime green polka dotted collar.  (I love e-bay!)  He will take his cues from you. If you like it and and are excited about it, he will be too.

Relax and have fun with it!

u are right, its just i have always have had a problem where i care to much of what others think. i am getting better though:) the collars u are describing sound adorable! i love finding unique things. i will have to check out ebay and amazon
LOL. You could put Teddy in pink and no one would think he's a girl. Teddy is all boy!
lol thank you. i have seen many boy animals in pink now that i think of it haha
Real male dogs wear pink ;) I actually bought Brian a pair of pink doggles because they were the cheapest on ebay!  He sports it well, hehe.  And I think your Teddy looks a male to me!  I also prefer the green.  Like Rachael and Waffle, Orange makes him look like a working dog.

Some corgis shout that they're a male or a female. I've had some that don't. My two now shout and it wouldn't matter what color they wore! It reminds me of my first born, a girl, bald (no longer! haha). But, because as an infant she didn't have curly hair and barrettes, everyone assumed she was a boy. Even if she was wearing a dress, strangers would come over and ask, "what's his name?"

PS  Through this experience I learned to say "what is your baby's name or what is your corgi's name?"

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service