Hi all. Just wondering whether your little boy corgis lift their legs when peeing outside. Howie has started to do this recently. We wondered whether he ever would since he's so short. Now he does about 50% of the time. Pretty cute. :)

Views: 225

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The girls tend to cock one hind leg as they squat; it's not at all the same as the way the boys do it. I wish I saw how Maddie managed to pee so far up the side of the pole, though; I think she sort of pointed her whole back end in the direction she wanted to pee in.
Bertie started lifting his leg at around 9 months, but kept over balancing and falling into his pee. Now he joggles back and forth on each hind leg like a ballet dancer. The sight of his little pee dance just cracks me up, too. Ethel curves into a perfect U shape, unless she's commenting to Bertie, in which case she curves AND lifts a paw a little to pee on his pee. Then he has to go and re-pee on her spot, and I can hear her thinking, "men!"
Eddy doesn't lift his :(
Hank just leans into it for the first of the day, but later on when it's more of a marking thing, up goes the leg. It's pretty funny.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service