Anne Pinkerton's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow - thanks. Happily, Trixie is back to her normal, peppy, limp-free self now. I ho…"

Anne Pinkerton replied Mar 24, 2011 to Trixie has a sprained knee! How do I keep her from going crazy during two weeks of rest??

9 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Keri&Merlin(Judy&Alan's Pups)

"Our corgi hates thunder too. We've had some success with the herbal "Happy Traveler"…"

Anne Pinkerton replied Mar 24, 2011 to thunderstorms

33 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Caryl

"Sorry to hear that you are having to deal with this. My Trixie has regular issues wi…"

Anne Pinkerton replied Dec 26, 2010 to Question about Anal Glands

16 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by B. Murphy

"Cody is a lucky pup! Hank and Trixie got matching squeaky plush rabbits and a box fu…"

Anne Pinkerton replied Dec 26, 2010 to What did your Corgi get for Christmas?

15 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Mike & Debbie Burk

"We rescued a corgi who was 40 pounds at the time. He's now healthy 29 due to regular…"

Anne Pinkerton replied Nov 6, 2010 to What treats do you give your corgis?

91 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by LouAnne Sassone & Tasha

"Fun topic. Corgis are so smart and interesting! Hank would be a good police officer…"

Anne Pinkerton replied Oct 27, 2010 to What job would your dog's choose if they could??

74 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by steve smith

"I have a traditional docked boy and a girl who's a mix and has a gorgeous tail (that…"

Anne Pinkerton replied Oct 8, 2010 to To dock or not to dock...that is my question...

111 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

"Here I thought the broccoli thing was unique to mine and so many corgis seem to like…"

Anne Pinkerton replied Oct 8, 2010 to Loki Loves Grapefruit! What are some of the odd things your Corgi loves to eat?

12 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Tegan, Carol & John

"Our neutered male does this too. Granted, sometimes he doesn't actually fling the po…"

Anne Pinkerton replied May 29, 2010 to Poop Flinging Contests (you know you want to read this!!) :)

3 May 29, 2010
Reply by Libby and Dyddy!!

"Gentle Leaders are great. They offer support and keep them from pulling too much."

Anne Pinkerton replied Apr 27, 2010 to Harnesses for Corgis

2 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Anne Pinkerton

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by