Basic Breed Info (403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Corgi Coloring

Does anyone know anything about the blue Corgi? I have been looking online to see pics and cannot seem to find any and was wanting to know…

Started by Patsy Wood-Graven

10 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Patsy Wood-Graven

Culling

Hi everyone. I recently saw a documentary out of Great Britain that talked about European breeders "culling" their litters.  I'm curious as…

Started by Cindi

50 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Joanna Kimball

Weepy Eyes

I'd like to learn more about weeping eyes.  Is this related to eye problems that Corgi's can tend to have? 

Started by Lisa

14 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Lisa

Face markings not acceptable for conformation?

I know that white on the ears, on the back, or over the hocks can make a corgi not acceptable for show, but what about face markings? For…

Started by Cas

1 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Joanna Kimball

Leaving puppy by himself while at work?

I know the title sounds controversial but i need help! The last week of January i'll be bringing home an 8 week pembroke puppy. I'm excite…

Started by Emiliano S.

31 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Hieu and Kimi

Going to pick up my puppy on Jan 16th 2010...

I apologize if any of this includes repeated questions that have been asked 154573 times. I greatly appreciate any advice :D So the time h…

Started by Kevin and Buddy!

7 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Kevin and Buddy!

Pembrokes versus Cardigans

I don't have a Corgi of my own yet, but plan to get one this summer. I've done a lot of research, read a lot of articles, as well as many d…

Started by CorgiLove

99 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Joanna Kimball

All In The Family

First off, I have no plans of becoming a breeder, I just have a breeding related question. My question is regarding inbreeding. If you are…

Started by Alice

6 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Alice

Speaking of corgi colors...

Anyone know much about the blue corgi gene? Ein's a bluie and he's so much softer than any other corgi I've ever met and it's not puppy coa…

Started by Nicole

23 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Joanna Kimball

Does anyone here have Asthma or bad allergies?

Ok, not quite sure where to post this but I got my Corgi two months ago. I haven't had any really major problems until about three weeks ag…

Started by Heather

4 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Sam Tsang

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by