Corgi Behavior (2,878)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I really need some help training Max to walk on a leash...........

Max is 4 months old. We've been going to puppy classes at Petsmart which she enjoys. She gets along with the other dogs, who are 3 times he…

Started by darlene

10 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by CaptainCorgi

Working at home with Puppy

Hello, We just got a 13 week old puppy last week and adore him. I work from home and it has been quite an adjustment having a little puppy…

Started by Monty'sMom

1 Apr 1, 2008
Reply by Charlie

2 corgis and feeding

I have a 17 month old Corgi (Tiki) who was never motivated by food...sometimes she eats all of her food when fed to her...other times she l…

Started by Stephen

5 Mar 31, 2008
Reply by Stephen

Therapy Dogs?

I'd love to have Triley work as a therapy dog when he is older. He is very sweet and gentle with people, but needs to work on walking with…

Started by Nancy, Curtis and Triley

4 Mar 31, 2008
Reply by Sylvia & Timmy

Does your corgi make whiney noises when they are excited?

Every time we come home or Bailey sees a new person, she gets so excited and makes a whimpering kinda noise! It is hilarious, has anyone el…

Started by John & Ann

17 Mar 31, 2008
Reply by Mochi The Corgi

Best/Worst punishment?

I know their are no best or worst type of punishment for your pup. but what techniques do you use for punishment. i cant really find a good…

Started by Lauren

6 Mar 30, 2008
Reply by Avyon

green discharge

i have a six month corgi and ive notice that when he goes out to pee and comes back he has a green discharge down there do any of you have…

Started by Viviana

15 Mar 29, 2008
Reply by Ivy & Bryson

I need help with "stay".

So far Zephyr's done really well with "sit", "come", *whistle*, and "down". Not perfect but she's still young. "Go get it" was instilled in…

Started by Emily Schroeder

4 Mar 29, 2008
Reply by Charlie

misbehaving

I've had my corgi since december now and he doesnt listen to me unless i have food if i tell him to sit he wont sit but if i have a treat i…

Started by Viviana

14 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

Mouthing

My puppy, Theo, is 3 1/2 months old and is biting me like crazy! It's only in play, of course, nothing aggressive. But it's to the point wh…

Started by Ju Lo

8 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by Ju Lo

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by