Corgi Health (3,039)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PetMeds - Where to buy???

Hi All, So now that spring is here (well, in Chicago, winter keeps trying to make a comeback), I need to get some flea/tick meds. The vet…

Started by Apryl

3 Apr 14, 2008
Reply by Little Bear

Waxy Buildup

Between the 5 weeks when I first got Theo and our second vet visit, the wax in Theo's ears just grew a life of its own and was all over his…

Started by Ju Lo

9 Apr 13, 2008
Reply by ilovestubbylegs

Spaying/Neutering?

Trevor has finally figured out he is a male dog and Abby is in heat. she has been in Heat for a week and Trevor has not cared however i fou…

Started by Lauren

5 Apr 13, 2008
Reply by Tiffani

Should I neuter my corgi?

Pa'ani is 2 years old and Im thinking about neutering him. I wanted to in the past, but he had to have surgery when he was under 6 months o…

Started by Pa'ani

3 Apr 13, 2008
Reply by Lindsay

Heartworm Medication

I'm curious as to what brands people use for heartworm medication. I have always used Worm Shield (ivermectin/pyrantel) which is the generi…

Started by Kate

4 Apr 12, 2008
Reply by Sam Tsang

egg shells

i think i read somewere that egg shells are good for dogs. is this true and if so how would i go about feeding it to them?

Started by Lauren

2 Apr 11, 2008
Reply by Lauren

Corgi's and Rawhide Bones?

I was just wondering if anyone else gives their Corgi rawhide bones. I bought a four pack for Kirby to help clean and keep his teeth strong…

Started by Niki

12 Apr 11, 2008
Reply by Apryl

Weepy Eye

Enzo ran through a dandelion puff and came out with and extremely weepy eye (the left one). I asked the vet on the phone and she told me to…

Started by Enzo

2 Apr 11, 2008
Reply by Apryl

Collar sizes?

What collar size should I buy for an 8 week old pup? Also, how long until he grows out of it and what size will he ultimately end up using?…

Started by James

4 Apr 11, 2008
Reply by Ju Lo

Kennel Safety

I tend to worry about a lot of things... particularly when it comes to the safety of my animals. My animals are staying at a kennel due to…

Started by Kate

1 Apr 9, 2008
Reply by Lindsay

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by