Corgi Health (3,039)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

White vomit in the mornings.

Does any of your Corgi puppy vomits in the mornings... during their waking hours (before they eat). I used to feed my dogs three times a da…

Started by Candy

8 Nov 26, 2007
Reply by Nicole

Running with the Corgi

After a fairly long hiatus I started training for triathlons again last spring, and started running from pretty much zero, taking along Til…

Started by Dottie B.

16 Nov 16, 2007
Reply by Sam Tsang

Rascal

Bob and I have an 8 week old foster boy................Rascal. He is from a puppy mill and has special needs. He was born with improper plu…

Started by Carolyn Rosner

1 Nov 16, 2007
Reply by Corgi Mom

Puppy food

I had a conversation about puppy food a little earlier and it got me thinking about this. We've discussed fat little pups but as far as I…

Started by Avyon

4 Nov 15, 2007
Reply by bex

Am I Walking my 3 mo. Cogi too often?

Every evening I've been walking my 3 month Corgi around the neighborhood. On average we walk 1.5 miles. Do you think this is too much for h…

Started by Dominique

12 Nov 13, 2007
Reply by Dominique

ALLERGIES

I think Maggie has developed allergies. She is scratching herself more and more and I am finding scabs on the inside of her ears where she…

Started by Maggie and Me

7 Nov 2, 2007
Reply by Nicole

defective ear!!!

Am I the only one with a Pembroke that has one ear up and one ear down??? We gave good money for this guy and my husband and I always joke…

Started by Joanna

3 Oct 27, 2007
Reply by Avyon

Pokeweed poisoning

If you have these plants in your yard......get rid of them. Toby is recovering from accidental exposre to this plant. We had pulled some w…

Started by Carolyn Rosner

1 Oct 27, 2007
Reply by Avyon

Skin problem

O.k my corgi Toby is has some sort of skin problem on his nose and inside is ears. Its kind of scabby it doesn't seem to bother him but i t…

Started by Matt

1 Oct 14, 2007
Reply by Dillydoodle

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by