Corgi Health (3,039)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Prevent Pet Suffocation

Revisiting a sad, tired topic. Just found a cute but horrifying photo on Facebook of a corgi with a bag stuck on its head... Spread the wor…

Started by John Wolff

4 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Vicky Hay

How to make plastic claw caps for dogs

How to make plastic caps for dog claws. Dogs sometimes form a habit of letting their claws scrape the ground as they swing their foot forwa…

Started by John Wolff

4 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by John Wolff

Help with cone after injury please

Archie (10) has somehow injured his front right paw to the point we have taken him today to the vets for the 2nd time. He has constantly li…

Started by Denise Hawkins

11 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Jane Christensen

A question about my corgi's weight

I have a 16 months old neutered boy. He gets moderate exercise (45-60 minutes walk) a day, eats 1.5 cups of dry kibbles (taste of the wild)…

Started by Ran Tao

2 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by Jane Christensen

Worn nails: Anyone try Soft Claws?

Maddie (age 10) has some arthritis in her spine and hip and as a result, she drags one of her back paws a bit when she trots.  This wears t…

Started by Beth

15 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Beth

IVDD Post Surgery Advice

It's been a while since I was on this site-- way too long, in fact.  Stanley is now just over 5 years old and has been having a lot of fun…

Started by Natalie & Stanley

0 Jan 10, 2016

IBS from natural balance??

im a bit upset. my cat has needed blood panels done every two weeks and medication because he was having a thyroid problem and on going irr…

Started by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

0 Jan 8, 2016

Healing thoughts, please

Please keep fingers crossed that all is okay with my best buddy. Last year at this time she was Dx'd with lymphoma and we did a course of c…

Started by Chris Payerl

26 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by rosemary

Nail Question

I noticed that on Tuckers front paw, the last nail seems to be maybe breaking, but not quite sure?  It looks like a line on each side of th…

Started by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

13 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by John Wolff

Hello and Update! IVDD

Hello everyone! I haven't used this site in way too long. I was thinking about it and decided to log in after literally years! I hope every…

Started by justine moeller

9 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Beth

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by