Information & Directory (236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

excellent vet in Las Vegas

Hi all..we are moving to Las Vegas in Sept.  Does or can anyone tell me the name of an excellent vet.  We have been living in the middle of…

Started by Carolyn Medlock

4 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Carolyn Medlock

retractable leashes

Hi everyone!  I want to buy Ella a new retractable leash but I want to make sure I get a good one this time.  I've only had mine about 7 mo…

Started by Cindy Lincoln

6 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Jane

Containing Excitement

In three weeks I'm getting my puppy! I can't stop thinking about it! I am just so excited that I can't think straight. Which is why I think…

Started by Julia Kirby

14 May 30, 2012
Reply by Emily & Scout

Harness

Collars don't work for my boys. They slip out of them very easiliy and I don't want to choke them by making them any tighter. Does anyone h…

Started by Dale Gaudet

22 May 2, 2012
Reply by CorGeek

Pet Insurance

I've been wanting to get pet insurance for Coco and have been shopping around, but I can't seem to decide on which one to get.  I'm in betw…

Started by Coco

3 May 1, 2012
Reply by rae

Dog name tags that don't stain fur

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a source to buy name tags for my corgis' collars that don't stain the white fur around their necks.…

Started by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

55 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

Size and type of bed for a female pem pup?

Gemma is 15 weeks and we've had her just a few days.  She's already housebroken (thanks breeders!) and spends a lot of time out of her crat…

Started by Melissa S

11 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Ellen Andersen

Pet Gate Info

Does anyone have Corgis & cats?  We're looking for the best pet gate that would keep a pup secure but let the cats come and go as they…

Started by rae

14 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Beth

Puppy Essentials

well i've been talking to a breeder this past week and i finally found a pup! i'll attach pictures at the end of this post. i lucked out be…

Started by Kaley and Ravioli

9 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Jane

Pet Safety MUST.

Okay, well.. Today I had the biggest scare. It wasn't about Ziggy, it was with my Skittles. Hubby sprayed our table with cleaning solution…

Started by Zigward & Kimberly

5 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Snickmom

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by