Basic Breed Info (403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dog Collar: Neck Size

Hello! I'm ordering my puppy a collar and I was wondering what size y'all would recommend. I'm sure that her neck will become wider than it…

Started by Ali & Harper Rose

12 May 23, 2012
Reply by Ali & Harper Rose

How big?

How big do you think Sammie will get? She is half lab and half corgi. She is five months now and at 20lbs. What's average weight for a corg…

Started by Elizabeth Throneberry

5 May 4, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth Throneberry

Teething

My puppy is teething badly.  He rubs his muzzle with his paws, chews constantly and nips at times.  What can I do to help him relieve the o…

Started by Laura Topper

2 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Ellen Andersen

RHT Question

I was wondering (for way far in the future reference lol) if there is a way to tell whether or not a RHT puppy will have a black "crown" le…

Started by Zigward & Kimberly

2 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

Lots of different questions about new puppy/puppy supplies

I just have a lot of different questions and decided to put them all in one post instead of having a zillion different posts.  The little g…

Started by Kaley and Ravioli

9 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Melvin Brock

Round Bone on a Cardigan

Lately, I've been reading a lot of Cardigan standard literature as a way to expand my mind about this lovely breed. I frequent a lot of Ame…

Started by Ludi

10 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Ludi

I want to move!

We are still waiting for the family to move out of the house, waiting very impatiently. Jeremy wants to get out because we have a neighbor…

Started by Emily & Scout

2 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Emily & Scout

Corgi? Borgi?

I've been trying to figure out what my girl might be mixed with.  Or, maybe she's not mixed with anything?  Our vet thought she might be a…

Started by Jana Knight

5 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Cindi

Shed pal?

Hi all, Time for coat blowing season. Just saw a commercial for a product on tv for the "shed pal", looks like mini vacuum with nubs for p…

Started by Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna

0 Mar 17, 2012

What Does Your Dog Breed Say About You?

Here is a link sent to me via FB.  I read it and it didn't say anything about corgis.  What?  I'm sure we could fill in the blanks. What do…

Started by Cindi & Twinkie

5 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Snickmom

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by