Basic Breed Info (403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ear taping on a corgi mix

Hi everybody! We adopted Lloyd from the Humane society about a week and a half ago, and he's a total sweetheart. The shelter had him down a…

Started by Julie & Lloyd

1 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Sam Tsang

When do Corgi Pups GROW????

I got Ellie from a breeder when she was 8 weeks old and was such a wonderful puppy, weighing in at barley 4 pounds. We have enjoyed her so…

Started by Samantha Hassler

8 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Suneera and Emmy

talk to me of toplines

Can folks describe the "perfect" corgi topline? maybe post some pictures of good examples. I'm under the impression that a depression at th…

Started by Vee Luther

6 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna

Will My Corgis Swim??

My babes are 10 months old so this is there first real summer.  I love all the pics and videos of all the corgis swimming/lounging in water…

Started by mia, herky, & kim

7 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Vee Luther

Question about my corgi?

So I always thought my sweet Penelope was a Pembroke until I went to bring her to get her shots and the vet said that she was a Cardigan be…

Started by Melissa and Penelope

66 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Lani & Chewie Harrison

I'm on a quest

and not being very successful. Purely out of curiosity, I wanted to see a pure white and a pure black PWC. I was able to find 2 pictures of…

Started by Bob and SparkPlug

16 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Jane

Korey's ears still won't stand up...

...And she's 2 years old. I read something about ear taping, but it says you have to do it with a young puppy. Am I still able to tape her…

Started by Micaela

2 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Beth

Corgis = TROUBLE?

Ok. Here's the story. This past weekend me and Bailey do what we always do - go have fun! Well this past weekend, we went to Fort Funston (…

Started by Karen & Bailey

59 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Michelle

What type of Corgi are my puppies?

Hi everyone, I just adopted two puppies. They're now 8 weeks old. I was told by the original owner that they are Pembroke Corgis, but afte…

Started by Helen Yeh

23 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Angela Kau-Forsberg

How fluffy is my puppy?

Hello I was wondering what type of fluff my puppy will grow into and then realized that I could always ask around here. It is a little tric…

Started by david kim

7 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Ellen Andersen

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by