Rebecca Marie O'Bryan's Discussions (1,448)

Discussions Replied To (1317) Replies Latest Activity

"thank you very much for the links:) i have been looking all over the internet and ba…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Oct 12, 2010 to trupanion pet insurance

5 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"Teddy is going to be a tiger:) he looks so adorable with the tail. I will have to po…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Oct 11, 2010 to What is corgi going to be this Halloween 2010???

89 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by LouAnne Sassone & Tasha

"aww thats cute:) im sorry he had a bad experience as a pup but he knows that u are t…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Oct 9, 2010 to how much does your corgi trust you?

10 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"thank you for sharing:) for him over come the something even though he was scared is…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Oct 8, 2010 to how much does your corgi trust you?

10 Oct 13, 2010

"sorry if i confused u, i just merely meant as in in a situation that your dog "trust…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Oct 7, 2010 to how much does your corgi trust you?

10 Oct 13, 2010

"i totally agree!! im very glad u have posted this as it breaks my heart when people…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Oct 6, 2010 to Please respect your breeders wishes!

45 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Melanie Harkness

"i found the name of the dog treats that freshen dogs breath, its called white bites…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Oct 6, 2010 to Cure for horrid breath?

12 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by kent tam

"your welcome:) even living in a city though its good to keep the nasty critters away…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Oct 6, 2010 to Heartworm/Parasite, Flea, Tick prevention...

13 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Alyssa & Chris W.

"i use k9 advantix and i truly do swear by it. i have never seen a flea and the mosqu…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Oct 6, 2010 to Heartworm/Parasite, Flea, Tick prevention...

13 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Alyssa & Chris W.

"i have tried this arm and hammer dog treat and it works great:) i cant remember the…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Oct 6, 2010 to Cure for horrid breath?

12 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by kent tam

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service