Melissa and Franklin!'s Discussions (2,030)

Discussions Replied To (1859) Replies Latest Activity

"Franklin has resolved to actually catch a squirrel before it gets up the tree, make…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jan 1, 2012 to What are your Corgi's New Year's Resolutions

29 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie

"I guess my thought would be (following the cynical path) there are vegetable sources…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jan 1, 2012 to Protein

48 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Jane Christensen

"My chihuahua has this, and as others have said, vet recommended no surgery. She is 3…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Dec 31, 2011 to Luxating patella.

4 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"I agree they say to feed WAAAAAAAAAAY too much! This is pretty common with any food…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Dec 31, 2011 to Anyone tried the Taste of the Wild Puppy formulas?

13 Dec 31, 2011

"Franklin does better with me and so did my last dog, but in general pets tend to do…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Dec 30, 2011 to Is your Corgi better in the vet's exam room without you?

17 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by steve smith

"First off, gotta say excellent name for your pup...I too have a Franklin! :-) Second…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Dec 30, 2011 to Growth Rate

2 Dec 30, 2011

"dry food is recommended over canned food by most vets. It is better for their teeth…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Dec 30, 2011 to Merrick Canned Food

2 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Michael Romanos

"soooo cute! They are going to like like twins when the pup gets all grown up! The pu…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Dec 30, 2011 to here is some pics of dollar and my new puppy:)

93 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

"Thank you for your input. I am buying his food today and have decided to go with the…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Dec 30, 2011 to Protein

48 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Jane Christensen

"Those DNA tests are often a bit wonky anyway. Not worth wasting your money on. My fr…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Dec 30, 2011 to Sophie's Breed

4 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Anna Morelli

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by