Melissa and Franklin!'s Discussions (2,030)

Discussions Replied To (1859) Replies Latest Activity

"Best place to go for an orthopedist would be a veterinary school if they have any in…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Sep 11, 2011 to Advice on Looking for Orthopedist/What to Do with Corgi with Excessively Bowed Legs

8 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by John Wolff

"I am having the same problem with Franklin! I feed Taste of the Wild too. I feed him…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Sep 11, 2011 to More food?

32 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Jane Christensen

"mouse traps! We had problems with raccoons getting into our pond on our patio and ea…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Sep 9, 2011 to How to get rid of Raccoon?

79 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Beth

"Have they done a fecal on him? Like others have said, it could be a food allergy, bu…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Sep 8, 2011 to Frank's been having diarrhea and vomiting-- help!

24 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Danielle, Frank & Ellie

"while Dentastiks aren't the best thing in the world I feel a whole lot better about…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Sep 7, 2011 to Guilting

41 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Sam, Gregg & Poopdeck

"I am in your same boat. Franklin seems content as an only dog, but he LOVES it when…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Sep 6, 2011 to Should we rescue this little Corgi?

6 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Erin

"Most of the foods in the market these days have added Omega 3's and have some aspect…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Sep 6, 2011 to Allergies/Food

6 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Katy

"I agree 100%. We all do what we can for our dogs and also some vets or others you ta…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Sep 6, 2011 to Guilting

41 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Sam, Gregg & Poopdeck

"Thanks for the input. I've tried to get into agility classes with him but I'm not ge…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Sep 4, 2011 to I can't keep up with my corgi!

6 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Julia

"I love the head tilt whenever I talk to Frank, and his BIG stretch that is always ac…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Sep 1, 2011 to What's your Corgi's Cutest Gesture(s)?

34 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Carolyn and Gracie

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service