Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )'s Discussions (628)

Discussions Replied To (553) Replies Latest Activity

"That's so funny. All my corgis love to sleep in, just like me! Lucy sleeps on our be…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Aug 17, 2011 to UPDATE: What are things you wish you had known about Corgis before you got one?

140 May 9, 2014
Reply by carolyn matassa

"@Jane - Thanks for checking it out for me! Proud of you and your therapy work."

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Aug 17, 2011 to Dog name tags that don't stain fur

55 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

"@S, G & P - So you free range chickens––oops, children––ran free all night w/o d…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Aug 17, 2011 to UPDATE: What are things you wish you had known about Corgis before you got one?

140 May 9, 2014
Reply by carolyn matassa

"@S,G, & P - Actually, Lucy sleeps on our bed. R/R chooses to sleep in his crate.…"

140 May 9, 2014
Reply by carolyn matassa

"@ S, G & P - LOL, I've crated my children until they got married...and none of t…"

140 May 9, 2014
Reply by carolyn matassa

"@ steve - i agree. my dogs will go to anyone that sweet-talks them. they'll even go…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Aug 17, 2011 to Dog name tags that don't stain fur

55 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

"@ rebeca - loved your story.  i've read members that think getting litter mates is n…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Aug 16, 2011 to UPDATE: What are things you wish you had known about Corgis before you got one?

140 May 9, 2014
Reply by carolyn matassa

"@ John - This is a safety hazard for my cat and R/R to leave the traditional door in…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Aug 14, 2011 to Automatic doggy doors?

15 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Amy & Rubi Rae

"LOL...and a no raccoon sign!"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Aug 14, 2011 to Automatic doggy doors?

15 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Amy & Rubi Rae

"LOL. That's what I suspect John does with the polish after he finishes his mani..."

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Aug 13, 2011 to Dog name tags that don't stain fur

55 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service