Sky and Lyla's Discussions (495)

Discussions Replied To (456) Replies Latest Activity

"Rice flour is a grain (I think), potato flour is not, but is often used in a "grain-…"

Sky and Lyla replied Dec 3, 2009 to What constitutes a grain?

14 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Buddy & Wynstan

"Yes, an airbag would likely kill a Corgi. The safest thing to do with your dog is ha…"

Sky and Lyla replied Dec 2, 2009 to Car Travel.

21 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Beth

"I would go ahead and get her in to the vet. If you sign her up for pet insurance, it…"

Sky and Lyla replied Dec 2, 2009 to Clicking/Popping Noise when walking right at the ankle

3 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Lisa and Mousse

"Is that a cup and a half at each meal for a total of 3 a day? If so, that could be w…"

Sky and Lyla replied Dec 2, 2009 to Kit running hot and is disinterested in his kibble

27 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Mary

"That is great! I actually was just on the Darwin's website, but sadly, I'm in the mo…"

Sky and Lyla replied Dec 1, 2009 to Kit running hot and is disinterested in his kibble

27 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Mary

"Sky also had pink out at one point, and it wasn't like human pink eye, his eyeballs…"

Sky and Lyla replied Dec 1, 2009 to Itchy Eyes somebody please help

10 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Tracy

"It's hard to say since everything really works together to fix the problem inside an…"

10 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Tracy

"Check out Nzymes.com. They have some articles on yeast infections in dogs and a yeas…"

10 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Tracy

"I bet it is the seeing the face thing! Dogs are so literal, I bet it has a lot to do…"

Sky and Lyla replied Dec 1, 2009 to Need training advice: Straightness?

10 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Sam Tsang

"Blue Buffalo is really not all that bad. No, it's not the absolute top of the line,…"

Sky and Lyla replied Dec 1, 2009 to Kit running hot and is disinterested in his kibble

27 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Mary

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service