Natalie, Lance &Tucker's Discussions (2,108)

Discussions Replied To (1771) Replies Latest Activity

"she is beautiful!! Hope she finds a home.  Such ashame, they need to find a home bec…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied May 21, 2012 to Help! Corgi MN need a home ASAP!

7 May 24, 2012
Reply by Cindi & Twinkie

"how about giving him a comfy blanket or dog bed in there to lay on?"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied May 20, 2012 to Strange change in bedtime behavior

10 May 21, 2012
Reply by Jane Christensen

"Jennifer Markley left a comment above saying she would be willing to.   :)  She woul…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied May 20, 2012 to Member Needing Help! No Longer Needing Transport.

33 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Markley

"Just a few weekends ago, we took Tucker on a hike with us, and we passed this one gu…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied May 14, 2012 to Strange/Rude Things You Hear While Walking the Corgi(s)?

97 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Maple (owners Alicia n Orlando)

"Rebecca, just reading the updates now, so sorry the news isnt better right now, pray…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied May 12, 2012 to Nicky needs our Prayers-Intervertebral Disc Disease

53 May 14, 2012
Reply by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

"Praying for a speedy recovery as much as possible, that is!!  I am sure that Edward…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied May 11, 2012 to Edward's recovery from ACL repair

10 May 11, 2012
Reply by Hannah and McKenzie

"when I went to the website, it said around the holidays!!!  hopefully they meant the…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied May 9, 2012 to WE WON THE SQUISHABLE DOG CONTEST!!!

15 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kristine & Einstein

"Rebecca, I am so sorry to hear about Nicky.  Praying for a nice recovery and that he…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied May 8, 2012 to Nicky needs our Prayers-Intervertebral Disc Disease

53 May 14, 2012
Reply by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

"How exciting!!!!!!  I need a squishable corgi and a webkinz corgi as well now!!  Hop…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied May 8, 2012 to WE WON THE SQUISHABLE DOG CONTEST!!!

15 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kristine & Einstein

"Sam, Mocha and your family our still in our prayers.  Hope Mocha continues to do wel…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied May 6, 2012 to Mocha Needs Your Prayers

446 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Annaglen + Piper!!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by