Amy Freed's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Just emailed them as he looks like what I want.  Don't know because I am so far away…"

Amy Freed replied Mar 12, 2011 to Corgi in Deperate need of home in Illinois!!

51 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Bob and SparkPlug

"I  was raised and live in a rural area (4 miles from a small convenience store) so I…"

Amy Freed replied Mar 11, 2011 to Do you have an emergancy plan?

4 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Don

"When inquiring about a Corgi to adopt over the weekend in one of the Carolinas, I wa…"

Amy Freed replied Mar 8, 2011 to Corgi need forever home in Idaho

24 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Tauna and Kota

"I'm so glad for you and Tucker!!!  And I hope he and Lance continue to get along wel…"

Amy Freed replied Mar 6, 2011 to Adding a Rescue to the family possibly, Needs Advice----- Update: Let me introduce Tucker!!

62 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

"For what it's worth, I think it was wise of you to ask the person who knows Tucker t…"

Amy Freed replied Mar 5, 2011 to Adding a Rescue to the family possibly, Needs Advice----- Update: Let me introduce Tucker!!

62 Mar 7, 2011

"Oppps!!  I'd better amend what I said about age.  I'll take a guy Corgi starting at…"

Amy Freed replied Mar 5, 2011 to Badger in Denver needs a Home

14 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Amy Freed

"I saw a Tucker in Illinois on petfinder too!!  I thought he was really cool and on m…"

Amy Freed replied Mar 4, 2011 to Adding a Rescue to the family possibly, Needs Advice----- Update: Let me introduce Tucker!!

62 Mar 7, 2011

"Well, I was hoping, but I'm glad Badger has a home.  Thank you for your attempts to…"

Amy Freed replied Mar 4, 2011 to Badger in Denver needs a Home

14 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Amy Freed

"While I was out:      LOL!!   Several blankets on two beds along with sheets and mat…"

Amy Freed replied Feb 23, 2011 to The Hit List

102 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Beverly Butler Redford & Tucker

"Thank you for letting me know.  If there is anything I can do on this end, please fe…"

Amy Freed replied Feb 17, 2011 to Badger in Denver needs a Home

14 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Amy Freed

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by