Allie May Thitte's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Effie knows a few... Haymitch is completely oblivious still... although they both kn…"

Allie May Thitte replied Aug 24, 2012 to Words your dog knows

47 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Chris West

"They were probably dead bc the Advantix killed them. If you're truly worried, take h…"

Allie May Thitte replied Aug 15, 2012 to Many ticks!!

5 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Kathryn Harbour

"Honestly, I'm not sure salt dough would hold up against the weather for years. It wo…"

Allie May Thitte replied Aug 13, 2012 to Stepping Stones... Headstones Maybe...

4 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by LA Stewart

"Hope no one misunderstood what I meant with the crating. I don't mean he's in a crat…"

Allie May Thitte replied Aug 8, 2012 to How to scold a puppy for doing something wrong

22 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Josh & Butters

"I think just a stern "no" will work. But ONLY if you catch him soon enough-- otherwi…"

Allie May Thitte replied Aug 8, 2012 to How to scold a puppy for doing something wrong

22 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Josh & Butters

"I think it's particularly hard to teach the lay command to a low-rider dog. LOL My o…"

Allie May Thitte replied Aug 5, 2012 to Hard time with the Lay down command

8 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Cindi

"Officially the best opening ceremonies ever!!! Those Corgis got some serious screen…"

Allie May Thitte replied Jul 27, 2012 to Olympics Opening Ceremony + Video (UPDATE)

21 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Emily Trupiano

"The "touch game" helps with recall as well! I flip my hand out when I want Effie to…"

Allie May Thitte replied Jul 25, 2012 to Activities to prevent boredome?

24 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Markley

"In the bottom right corner where the chat is, there is a green dot, click it, and th…"

Allie May Thitte replied Jul 24, 2012 to Shutting mycorgi online sound off while being able to listen to music

3 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

"Have you considered giving probiotics? Our obedience trainer is a big believer in tr…"

Allie May Thitte replied Jun 25, 2012 to Any recommendations for a Sensitive Dog Food Diet?

8 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Allie May Thitte

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service