Melissa and Franklin!'s Discussions (2,030)

Discussions Replied To (1859) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a lot of success with Frontline. Advantage did not work on my dogs in my area…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Oct 6, 2010 to Heartworm/Parasite, Flea, Tick prevention...

13 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Alyssa & Chris W.

"I have a chihuahua (she is actually my brother's but I got her as a puppy and we liv…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Oct 4, 2010 to Does anyone have a corgi and chihuahua...

8 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

"haha for me I offer to loan my corgi to them for a few hours/days and swear a corgi…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Oct 3, 2010 to you know you're a corgi lover if...

368 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

""when you feel like royalty...." THAT IS SOOOO TRUE! My friend and I used to play a…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Oct 3, 2010 to you know you're a corgi lover if...

368 Nov 8, 2012

"LOL that fits my boy to a tee! I LOVE IT!!!"

368 Nov 8, 2012

"here's a good website: http://www.herdingontheweb.com/clubs.htm I was able to find…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Oct 2, 2010 to How do you tire out your Corgi(s)?

27 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie

"Nature's Miracle!! It works GREAT! I just recently moved from a place where my chihu…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Oct 2, 2010 to urine odor?

17 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Robyn

"How is your little girl doing? Any news?"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Oct 2, 2010 to My Corgii has a Liver Failure looking for advice :(

26 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Teresa

"I take Franklin out for two LONG runs off leash each day, which include games of fet…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Oct 2, 2010 to How do you tire out your Corgi(s)?

27 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie

"Natures Miracle would be a good enzyme product to use. Problem is that maybe the pad…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Oct 1, 2010 to PEROXIDE

7 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Lindsey Corkern

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by