Lindsey Corkern's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"Vinegar will do the trick!  Its a fantastic bleach alternative and not a pollutant e…"

Lindsey Corkern replied Aug 22, 2012 to Looking for a good outdoor disinfecting cleaner

17 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

"Seems like it would stay that way.  Its really blue.  The eye color would already be…"

Lindsey Corkern replied Aug 3, 2012 to BLUE EYED CORGI PUP

12 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Emily & Scout

"My first thought on reading this is worms.  Here are some things to consider when tr…"

Lindsey Corkern replied Aug 3, 2012 to Help! Yellow Jelly-like stool! Yuck.

10 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Lindsey Corkern

"I tried dog parks about two years ago when we first got Leia.  I wanted her to be so…"

Lindsey Corkern replied Aug 3, 2012 to Dog Parks - More Harm than Help?

32 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Lindsey Corkern

"Sam - You have had the chance to give both Mocha and Vienna a fantastic life and tha…"

Lindsey Corkern replied Aug 2, 2012 to Mocha Needs Your Prayers

446 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Annaglen + Piper!!

"That's great!  How old is he?  Leia is 2 years (end of March) and I think she may be…"

Lindsey Corkern replied Jul 19, 2012 to when will the teenage stage end!?? i REALLY need help!

14 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Ludi

"LOL!  That is so funny!  Sorry, I didn't read all the replies before I responded bel…"

Lindsey Corkern replied Jul 19, 2012 to [Potty training] I'm being out smarted!!

6 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Amy and Marlee

"Hehehe!  I think you are probably right on!  Are you giving him time to play and rel…"

Lindsey Corkern replied Jul 19, 2012 to [Potty training] I'm being out smarted!!

6 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Amy and Marlee

"I just got my second corgi at the end of May.  My 2 year old corgi will do the same…"

Lindsey Corkern replied Jul 16, 2012 to Male corgi, help me get him to get along with my other dog

6 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Maota Esau

"I started leash training my puppy the day we got him when he was 11 weeks old, but d…"

Lindsey Corkern replied Jul 16, 2012 to Could I be over walking my puppy?

23 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Beth

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service