Karen Stasky's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"After having PWCs for over 20 years and answering all those questions, (and loved ev…"

Karen Stasky replied Jun 17, 2010 to Breed confusion?

31 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

"I'm not casting judgement at all-if I didn;t work in the field and have seen the dif…"

Karen Stasky replied Aug 6, 2009 to Do you feed your corgi food with corn in? Do you read the labels?

63 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Beth

"And add to this the price of a vet visit (but we do appreciate the business) because…"

Karen Stasky replied Aug 6, 2009 to Do you feed your corgi food with corn in? Do you read the labels?

63 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Beth

"Some people thrive on junk and processed food, but pay for it down the road-same for…"

63 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Beth

"Hi Jane-We're seeing what all that processed food is doing to us out there-not good.…"

63 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Beth

"I've worked in animal hospitals for over 30 years-back then, cancer was uncommon-now…"

63 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Beth

"Your vet should have a product called For-Bid that you sprinkle on her food for seve…"

Karen Stasky replied Jul 8, 2009 to UGH My Corgi is eating her own poop

9 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Becky S

"Oh, and I ran them off doing agility (also works for no tail)"

Karen Stasky replied Jun 12, 2009 to "What happened to your dog's legs?"

55 May 23, 2014
Reply by Laura Rochette

"His legs aren't short, he's standing in mud I pulled so hard on his ears when he was…"

Karen Stasky replied Jun 12, 2009 to "What happened to your dog's legs?"

55 May 23, 2014
Reply by Laura Rochette

"I ran his tail off doing agility I pulled so hard on his ears when he was a puppy, t…"

Karen Stasky replied Jun 12, 2009 to "What happened to your dog's tail?"

48 May 7, 2010
Reply by Kimberlie

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by