Bogart the Cardigan's Discussions (189)

Discussions Replied To (164) Replies Latest Activity

"Our Bogart LOVES kids, and if a baby is crying on TV he gets very anxious and paces…"

Bogart the Cardigan replied Aug 9, 2015 to Who else's corgis LOVE children?!

21 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by Vicky Hay

"Perhaps a teaspoon of coconut oil every day as a treat, I give it to Bogart, as well…"

Bogart the Cardigan replied Mar 22, 2015 to Couple questions about my puppy's coat

13 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Samantha de Jager

"Ditto check www.dogfoodadvisor.com for the highly rated foods. If your local stores…"

Bogart the Cardigan replied Mar 22, 2015 to Preparing for a Corgi Puppy

13 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by Bogart the Cardigan

"My holistic vet prescribed a shampoo and spray called DOUXO. Also, coconut oil as a…"

Bogart the Cardigan replied Mar 22, 2015 to my poor boy :( UPDATE: i need some help, itchy red skin

22 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"Bogart just turned 3 and is still super excited to see dogs and people. We work on o…"

Bogart the Cardigan replied Mar 22, 2015 to Puppy energy or personality?

14 Mar 22, 2015

"I don't use it very often, and always go "lightly." I have not seen any damage, Boga…"

Bogart the Cardigan replied Mar 8, 2015 to Furminator questions

3 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Avyon

"Try asking your dog to do a trick before you throw the ball, like "roll over" or "si…"

Bogart the Cardigan replied Mar 8, 2015 to Need some insight into puzzling change in play behavior

3 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by susan

"I'm guessing she is one in a million!!! Congratulations on winning the doggie lotter…"

Bogart the Cardigan replied Feb 5, 2015 to Why is my Corgi so well behaved?

27 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Jolene and Douglas

"Bogart LOVES the tennis ball. He wants us to toss it or bounce it to him indoors, so…"

Bogart the Cardigan replied Jan 10, 2015 to What is your corgi's favorite game?

14 Jan 10, 2015

"We waited until age 2 years, and the inflatable collar (life preserver) worked great…"

Bogart the Cardigan replied Nov 1, 2014 to Advice for aftercare of Tajar after his neutering.

10 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Linda

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service