Beverly Butler Redford & Tucker's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"look up submissive urination.  The Corkster would do that.  Part of the key is to ig…"

Beverly Butler Redford & Tucker replied Mar 10, 2015 to Still peeing when excited.......

5 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by susan

"Two of my boys were rescues from the local shelter.  I put in a request on Petfinder…"

Beverly Butler Redford & Tucker replied Mar 3, 2015 to Looking to Adopt a Corgi in California (or within 1 state away surrounding CA)

10 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Beverly Butler Redford & Tucker

"So sorry to hear this.  Sympathy and corgi kisses from the boys and me."

Beverly Butler Redford & Tucker replied Feb 27, 2015 to Our Heartbreak...... RIP Tenby

16 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Avyon

"So sorry-sympathies from the boys and me.  Love the corgi in a bag picture"

Beverly Butler Redford & Tucker replied Feb 27, 2015 to RIP Pickles

11 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Holly

"I think someone on this site posted a statistic at one time that if there were no br…"

Beverly Butler Redford & Tucker replied Feb 6, 2015 to i just was insulted for having a corgi....

61 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"or if the pet parents are nuts-Tucker was accused of attacking a dog when he was jus…"

Beverly Butler Redford & Tucker replied Feb 3, 2015 to Mixed Corgi?

25 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Carl Koch

"This even hit msn's buzzfeed.  Talk about corgis going viral"

Beverly Butler Redford & Tucker replied Dec 11, 2014 to Comic Relief. Are you sitting down?

8 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Jane T. (& Griffin)

"Be careful with this.  Check with legal aid or the local pro bono group to be sure t…"

Beverly Butler Redford & Tucker replied Dec 8, 2014 to Needing a "Bug-proof" food container

12 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Holly

"In addition to putting the boric acid where your four legged fuzzy can't get it, mix…"

Beverly Butler Redford & Tucker replied Dec 3, 2014 to Needing a "Bug-proof" food container

12 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Holly

"put a rock or a brick there so she can't re-dig the area.  Tucker dug under the gate…"

Beverly Butler Redford & Tucker replied Nov 2, 2014 to Corgi jumping fence

14 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Holly

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by