Joanna, Rainy and Calvin's Discussions (308)

Discussions Replied To (290) Replies Latest Activity

"Algy's feet are like little stumps and he drags his right foot when he walks. We som…"

Joanna, Rainy and Calvin replied Mar 30, 2009 to Does Your Corgi Stomp?

8 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Zed

"Yeah. This CAN be a normal reaction. I remember when Algy got his second round of va…"

Joanna, Rainy and Calvin replied Mar 30, 2009 to Reaction to vaccine?

3 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Joanna, Rainy and Calvin

"This is neat! The concept is very much like the Korgi books. It's nice to see people…"

Joanna, Rainy and Calvin replied Mar 23, 2009 to A Fantasy Comic with a special Corgi Character ^_^

15 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by CorgiTales

"Algy is on steroids and as a result, it tweaks his hunger. He has become VERY food d…"

Joanna, Rainy and Calvin replied Mar 11, 2009 to Corgi is hungry - what to do?

5 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Joanna, Rainy and Calvin

"Are you kidding me? A picky eater? Algy eats used Kleenex if he can get to them!"

Joanna, Rainy and Calvin replied Mar 10, 2009 to What brand of dog food does your corgi eat?

40 May 1, 2009
Reply by Mike and Lisa

"Algy likes to do this on the carpet. He lays on his back and just kinda moves his bo…"

Joanna, Rainy and Calvin replied Mar 4, 2009 to Does your corgi roll around on his back like a chinchilla?

40 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Krista Meyer

"That is pretty cool! Oh the things we do for our corgis. I'll have to show my fath…"

Joanna, Rainy and Calvin replied Feb 26, 2009 to look what im getting!!!

12 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Geri & Sidney

"Algy is a poop machine! I don't think pooping a lot is any sort of problem - at leas…"

Joanna, Rainy and Calvin replied Feb 25, 2009 to poop eating/poop frequency

4 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Chris

"Glad to hear that Murray is OK! That must've been scary as heck. What a crazy kiddo!"

Joanna, Rainy and Calvin replied Feb 23, 2009 to

just now

"Algy will throw things at you - his bones or toys. When he thinks he's in trouble, h…"

Joanna, Rainy and Calvin replied Feb 20, 2009 to What does your corgi do to get your attention?

10 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by BEAR

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service