Kat & Lainie's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I guess I'm a little lucky that Lainie is only half Corgi because at least her fur d…"

Kat & Lainie replied Jun 27, 2013 to What they say about Corgis shedding just isn't true.

72 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by MCE

"So we don't buy frontline or comfortis from the vet because of that ghastly markup.…"

Kat & Lainie replied Jun 3, 2013 to flea/ tick topical side effects

5 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Linda

"I think it's probably due more to the exoticness of "that dog's/cat's food" than out…"

Kat & Lainie replied Jun 2, 2013 to Will Eat Anything But His Own Food?

5 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by Anna Morelli

"Did you have Becca vaccinated for Lyme disease? Also, we didn't use Activyl but we d…"

Kat & Lainie replied Jun 2, 2013 to flea/ tick topical side effects

5 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Linda

"You said you aren't driving from NM to Vegas? Have you looked into getting him shipp…"

Kat & Lainie replied May 28, 2013 to Transportation

8 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Jane Christensen

"Ahhh Oleanders. Yeah they are toxic to people too, but I do love them for a side hed…"

Kat & Lainie replied May 24, 2013 to Four Poisonous Pet Plants

4 May 25, 2013
Reply by Bogart the Cardigan

"I've been across the country twice with two cats and a dog in tow. Both times I let…"

Kat & Lainie replied May 19, 2013 to moving to california! need advice on pet transport for my kitty

20 May 26, 2013
Reply by Alex

"Bwahaha roomba with a furry dog. Maybe they've gotten better since I had one, but th…"

Kat & Lainie replied May 19, 2013 to What they say about Corgis shedding just isn't true.

72 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by MCE

"I'm actually switching back to the BARF diet for my girls now that I can handle chic…"

Kat & Lainie replied May 18, 2013 to What do you feed your corgi?

502 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Diane Myers

"We give Lainie half a Benadryl pill wrapped up in cheese for her itchies. She does b…"

Kat & Lainie replied May 15, 2013 to Allergy Problem

7 May 16, 2013
Reply by Beca and Mishka

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by