bunni, stef & jason's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"bunni likes to sit perched on a little foot couch my mom placed for her so she can l…"

bunni, stef & jason replied Aug 28, 2008 to Too much barking!

12 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by Katie

"ORKA JACK Bunni loves this jack toy by orka. she's bit thru it once but we end up bu…"

bunni, stef & jason replied Jul 1, 2008 to Corgis are destructive chewers, aren't they? Any recommendations on indestructible rawhides/toys?

8 Jul 1, 2008
Reply by bunni, stef & jason

"there's no real need to comb your dog at 11 weeks old. If anything, use a brush to l…"

bunni, stef & jason replied Jun 3, 2008 to Kong Zoom Groom

41 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Lusa

"yelping might help as well.... www.yelp.com once you find the dog-friendly places, y…"

bunni, stef & jason replied May 2, 2008 to Need your suggestion for dog-friendly places

3 May 2, 2008
Reply by James

"ever since bunni was a pup, she'd "swim" in her water bowl. she likes to paddle with…"

bunni, stef & jason replied Apr 30, 2008 to How many corgi owners deal with sloppy drinkers?

10 May 1, 2008
Reply by Kimberly

"We bought bunni that twist n treat toy...it lasted about 30 mins. the little savage…"

bunni, stef & jason replied Mar 25, 2008 to Treat dispensing balls?

6 Mar 26, 2008
Reply by K Hartshorn

"Furminators are an absolute MUST. I've tried slick brushes, rubber spikey brushes, a…"

bunni, stef & jason replied Mar 24, 2008 to Shedding!!

23 May 3, 2008
Reply by Shannon

"Bunni was not snuggly at all. That's the last thing she was. She always wanted to bi…"

bunni, stef & jason replied Mar 21, 2008 to How cuddly/snuggly is your corgi and what's normal?

19 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"Take lots...i mean LOTS of pictures. The puppy years (months) only last so long. I w…"

bunni, stef & jason replied Mar 21, 2008 to Tips for new corgi parents?

11 Mar 22, 2008
Reply by Avyon

"Yes, we got our bunnigirl from sweet opal out there in Redlands. out in the boonies.…"

bunni, stef & jason replied Mar 12, 2008 to Recommended Breeders In Southern CA?

8 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Garrett, Katie, & Conan

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service