Kyle, Megan and Loki's Discussions (150)

Discussions Replied To (132) Replies Latest Activity

"I wouldn't recommend yelling at him firstly, a stern voice yes, but yelling is both…"

Kyle, Megan and Loki replied Sep 16, 2009 to People with more than one dog -- is your corgi a bully?

12 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Valerie and Simon

"Over-eating is a an easy ticket to digestive distress in dogs. It will likely pass i…"

Kyle, Megan and Loki replied Sep 16, 2009 to Dangers of Over Eating

20 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Angela

"Loki won't run with me, I have to run with him. If we are running he absolutely must…"

Kyle, Megan and Loki replied Sep 15, 2009 to How do YOU exercise with your corgi?

22 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Spencer (and his parents)

"Loki is about the same, with use of one of them catapults. He is more a sprinter tha…"

Kyle, Megan and Loki replied Sep 14, 2009 to How do YOU exercise with your corgi?

22 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Spencer (and his parents)

"Fish protien and Poutry protien are pretty comparable as far as spectrum of amino ac…"

Kyle, Megan and Loki replied Sep 14, 2009 to Wellness Core - Ocean or Original?

10 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Geri & Sidney

"Old cheese and freeze dried liver are the staples, cheese for easing into learning a…"

Kyle, Megan and Loki replied Sep 13, 2009 to What kind of treats?

18 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Derek

"just bought one of those Chuckit things, makes fetching the dog much less strenuous,…"

Kyle, Megan and Loki replied Sep 8, 2009 to 2 new toys...and good exercise also...

5 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by John Wolff

"I know Loki took about 3 commands to teach him to fetch, still needs some reminding…"

Kyle, Megan and Loki replied Sep 7, 2009 to 2 new toys...and good exercise also...

5 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by John Wolff

"The test is strictly ability to learn a new command quickly, and how often they obey…"

Kyle, Megan and Loki replied Sep 5, 2009 to Corgi's intelligence

70 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by GPN

"Loki destroys anything but tennis balls, as he doesn't really chew them and Kong Wub…"

Kyle, Megan and Loki replied Aug 31, 2009 to Corgi's are strong...what toys do you own that your dog does not destroy?

55 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by Bogart the Cardigan

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service