Chester's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"About 3 months has passed since we put Chester on the supplements and rimadel..has g…"

Chester replied Aug 11, 2009 to Hip dysplasia

32 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Chris, Kadi & Brodie

"fingers crossed..we are just starting to see some improvement in Chester gait..altho…"

Chester replied Jul 6, 2009 to Does Anyone Use Duralactin (natural anti-inflammatory) for Chronic Discomfort

15 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Susan Stanton

"Just saw this response..Thanks! I'm going to try this as my back up..good to hear he…"

Chester replied Jun 19, 2009 to Does Anyone Use Duralactin (natural anti-inflammatory) for Chronic Discomfort

15 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Susan Stanton

"I know you wrote this a while ago, but seems that Chester is dealing with the same k…"

Chester replied Jun 19, 2009 to Does Anyone Use Duralactin (natural anti-inflammatory) for Chronic Discomfort

15 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Susan Stanton

"My dog too has hip dysplasia as a puppy although he had all the breeder papers that…"

Chester replied Jun 10, 2009 to Gnawin' on his Hips and Legs?

12 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by John Wolff

"My friend, a Vet Tech also recommended this..have you used it yet? Do you see result…"

Chester replied Jun 10, 2009 to Does Anyone Use Duralactin (natural anti-inflammatory) for Chronic Discomfort

15 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Susan Stanton

"My 2 year old Chester just was diagnosed too with hip dysplasia particularly in his…"

Chester replied Jun 10, 2009 to Hip dysplasia

32 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Chris, Kadi & Brodie

"Chester recently ran and ended up with a bad limp in his back right leg..Vet said he…"

Chester replied Jun 8, 2009 to Limping after vaccinations?

11 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Boo Buchheit

"Chester had the same issue, always (last 6 months) gets up seemingly stiff..didnt re…"

Chester replied Jun 8, 2009 to Lay Around Limp

5 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Chester

"Chester and family can meet up with you in NYC sometime..we're in Westchester only a…"

Chester replied May 21, 2008 to nyc corgis.

7 Sep 25, 2008
Reply by BeanDip4All

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service