RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"I would like to have another puppy "right now"!!! Our vet recommended that we wait u…"

RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp replied Mar 18, 2010 to Two Corgi Males Fighting or Playing

16 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Beth

"Just goes to show us that we weren't all created equal!!! Shed or no shed, etc :) Th…"

RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp replied Mar 18, 2010 to Corgis that don't shed!

53 May 20, 2010
Reply by shelley power

"Sorry...that's "SHED" not shedd!!! Also, don't dogs under stress (sick or what ever)…"

RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp replied Mar 17, 2010 to Corgis that don't shed!

53 May 20, 2010
Reply by shelley power

"Our first Corgi "Tucker" was shedding lightly most of the time, with 2 pretty heavy…"

RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp replied Mar 17, 2010 to Corgis that don't shed!

53 May 20, 2010
Reply by shelley power

"Riley, at 7 1/2 months, still had no descended testicles. The vet recommended waitin…"

RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp replied Mar 15, 2010 to A males 'boys' not dropping?

6 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Beth

"Heavy-handed discipline does not work for this breed! I feel Jane is right on the di…"

RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp replied Mar 10, 2010 to Barking

24 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Bev Levy

"I am curious about corgi puppy ears...why some little ears never stand up...what cau…"

RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp replied Mar 7, 2010 to Floppy ear #2, fat paws and scary car rides. Any ideas?

8 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Ashley and Copper

"I will try it. Our mosquito season isn't here yet, but I have Riley's Heartgard, wil…"

RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp replied Mar 6, 2010 to Peroxide...a safer solutionfor our furbabies and ourselves! Please add more!

4 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp

"I just happened to think of a couple of things I've done for a long time...mouth rin…"

RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp replied Mar 6, 2010 to Peroxide...a safer solutionfor our furbabies and ourselves! Please add more!

4 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp

"Have you tried distracting her when she does this? How old is she? Riley did the sam…"

RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp replied Mar 6, 2010 to Heel Nipping...Suggestions

2 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Carey, Lizzie & Emma

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service