Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK)'s Discussions (148)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"We feed Kaylee Blue Buffalo. It's a bit expensive but cost saving tips below would a…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Jul 17, 2013 to dog food woes

21 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Rebecca

"I second all the previous answers. You may feel guilty, but if you have gotten her u…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Jul 17, 2013 to Should I get more than one corgi? It is cruel to have only one dog?

9 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Yuki & Ellie

"Is there any way you could put her in an "in heat" diaper? That could solve some of…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Jul 17, 2013 to What to do if dog is urinating inside due to medication?

5 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Karen Dadisman

"Ok, he's super cute. He might just be on the small side too. That is OK. Also, from…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Jul 16, 2013 to Is my puppy TOO small?

16 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Gerty The Corgi

"You probably already did this, but here is the rescue organization in your area. Per…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Jun 27, 2013 to 6 year old sweetheart needs forever home

34 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Linda

"We sometimes give Kaylee the Blue dental treats. She gets about one a week. (Small S…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Jun 26, 2013 to Greenies (or other dental treats)

15 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Chris Payerl

"I will second (fourth?) that it is safe for corgis. We've used it for most of Kaylee…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Jun 20, 2013 to Heartgard (ivermectin)

6 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Chris West

"We use Frontline Plus/Sentinel (now that it's back at our vet's office, but used Hea…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Jun 16, 2013 to Flea tick Heartworm meds

16 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Leslie Ross

"I can not help with the second question, but we currently have Embrace. They do not…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Jun 8, 2013 to Dog Insurance, do you have it?

5 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK)

"Do you want to use a dremel or clippers? How is he when you touch is feet? I'd first…"

Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK) replied Jun 4, 2013 to Grooming-nail trimming

19 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Honey Momma

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by