Misti, Guinness and Finnegan's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"The groomer I take Guinness to trims it to be even with his pads."

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Nov 24, 2010 to Corgi Feet

8 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by John Wolff

"I tried this last night, and it ended in a fight. I don't think I'll be trying it ag…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Nov 17, 2010 to Corgi's make nice, No fighting!

19 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by David DiPaola

"Both of mine do both things. Guinness stays mostly straight when he runs now, and he…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Nov 15, 2010 to Did your dog run crooked as a puppy + bunny hopping?

9 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by David

"Just a quick word of advice on #2 - just make sure to not cut them too short. The na…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Nov 15, 2010 to I need advice on nail trimming...

28 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Lisa and Odie

"He's right behind me, isn't he...?"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Nov 1, 2010 to Caption Time...

9 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Marion and Vern

"Oh, I remembered another one. Guinness could be dead asleep on the other side of the…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Oct 8, 2010 to Are your corgis conditioned to respond to weird stimuli?

59 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"Our corgis both love cereal! They love lots of other human foods too, but they go nu…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Oct 8, 2010 to Loki Loves Grapefruit! What are some of the odd things your Corgi loves to eat?

12 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Tegan, Carol & John

"We never sent in Guinness's papers for the very same reason. We were told when we go…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Oct 5, 2010 to AKC Registration, worth it if not breeding?

17 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Jane

"I don't know how Guinness can tell time, but he knows that dinnertime is 8:00. He sl…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Oct 4, 2010 to Are your corgis conditioned to respond to weird stimuli?

59 Jul 7, 2011

"Guinness, my 3 yr old corgi, loves bigger dogs, but is not a fan of small dogs. My c…"

Misti, Guinness and Finnegan replied Sep 28, 2010 to New to be Corgi Momma! What do I need to know?!

43 Nov 1, 2010

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service