Butter's Discussions (112)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"Now there is some very true insight!!! Yeah, we are Prince Buttercut's royal subject…"

Butter replied Jul 4, 2008 to How do you make a Corgi make sounds; I hear people saying that they "talk" to you

41 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Ein Danger

"That is very cute-a corgi "wolf" howling; I wish I could get mine to do that. I used…"

Butter replied Jul 4, 2008 to How do you make a Corgi make sounds; I hear people saying that they "talk" to you

41 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Ein Danger

"Thanks Fuzzybutt; that is too adorable...now Buttercup does nothing like that. I rea…"

41 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Ein Danger

"I have Windows Vista Home Premium and haven't had a problem with uploading photos."

Butter replied Jul 3, 2008 to downloading photos

4 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by Lucy Hicks

"That would be cool to see!"

Butter replied Jul 3, 2008 to Could someone please tell what "frapping" is or should I ask?

26 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by Cathy Dillman

"Well, that's good to know. He has started barking at noises and I have encouraged it…"

Butter replied Jul 3, 2008 to How do you make a Corgi make sounds; I hear people saying that they "talk" to you

41 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Ein Danger

"Yes, he is a Cardigan and 9 years old."

Butter replied Jul 3, 2008 to How do you make a Corgi make sounds; I hear people saying that they "talk" to you

41 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Ein Danger

"I don't think I have ever seen my dog do this but it could be because he is 9. Thank…"

Butter replied Jul 2, 2008 to Could someone please tell what "frapping" is or should I ask?

26 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by Cathy Dillman

"When I shut my rolling closet door in my bedroom, it sort of makes a strange noise,…"

Butter replied Jul 2, 2008 to What makes your corgi go complete bonkers?

177 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Kristen Schaub

"Absolutely the heat can bother some Corgis. We live in a cold climate most of the ye…"

Butter replied Jul 2, 2008 to SO HOT

11 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by Katie

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by