All Discussions Tagged 'bad' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jumping over Everything!

Hello,  So I recently became a Corgi parent about a month ago when I rescued Maggie from the local Humane Society.  She's about 16 weeks ol…

Started by Kristin Teston

3 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Linda

My dog won't stop eating her bed!

My 10 month old corgi has gone through more than 15 dog beds. She eats every one...tears it to shreds. We tried giving her a fluffy bathrug…

Started by Zoomie

32 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Sam, Gregg & Poopdeck

Behavioral Advice; how to curb digging??

Ollie has recently begun digging... both a bit of the carpet (just by the door as if he's trying to escape) and at the dog park, where he'l…

Started by Ollie & Prie Misra

3 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Ollie & Prie Misra

Separation Anxiety

So I've had my Corgi Lilly since she was a pup (she'll be 5 in November) and our living arrangements have changed a lot over the years. I c…

Started by Sarah

7 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Bev Levy

Bully Sticks

so I bought Olive (just under 3mths old) some 6in odor free (...lies!) bully sticks, and have cut them in half so that they last longer.  O…

Started by Wally, Jessica, and Olive

12 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

corgis tend to have bad backs--true or false?

Hello fellow corgi-fans,  I have often read about Corgis tend to have bad backs because of their short legs and long body.  And yet of all…

Started by Mickey & Mushu & Essa

33 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Mary

The Dominos Man is Evil!

I know I've heard of others having this issue with their pups but I've never experienced it yet until this morning. Usually Roxi does the…

Started by Avyon

6 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Avyon

What is the one thing your Corgi does that makes you very angry!

Cheez-it has a thing for tree-roots. There is a single tree in our normal potty-spot that has roots exposed above ground and he cannot help…

Started by James

29 May 27, 2008
Reply by Stephanie & Lola

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by