All Discussions Tagged 'behavior' (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dog to Dog Agression

Tootsie loves all people and is so happy to see everyone.  Now other dogs is a different story.  Someone please tell me how to deal with th…

Started by Patricia A Columbo

6 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Amy & Rubi Rae

Could Sage just be this mellow?????

I am trying to figure out if  Sage is mellow, depressed or sick???? Sage is a therapy dog and displays a super mellow personality when "wor…

Started by Jane Christensen

5 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Jane Christensen

Housetraining Help! :[

Hi everyone! Hades is now 4.5 months old and when she came home to us, she was semi-potty trained. Her breeder had the puppies pee on towel…

Started by Anna B

4 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Anna B

Timid Pup?

My wife and I got our sweet boy Ein about a month ago. He's just over two years old, and is a sweet, affectionate, and playful pup - we ado…

Started by Ian Lollar

9 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Jane

My Female wont eat her food

Im very concerned. Queenie wont eat her food. She stands in front of the bowl, and guards it while Chico eats his own food, but wont eat h…

Started by Queenie and Chico

9 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Queenie and Chico

Colonel keeps licking his feet??

Hey everyone, has anyone run into this problem...just recently I've noticed my Pembroke Colonel keeps licking his one foot. I thought somet…

Started by Colonel and Kristine

3 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Jane

Aggression

Hey everyone,   I've been trying to work on Toady's aggression issues. I think part of it is because he is possessive of me and doesn't wan…

Started by Jennifer evans

3 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Bev Levy

Bingley's strange behavior

Bingley doesn't like to be taken on walks anymore.  While on leash, he pulls back, jumps and struggles to slip his collar, and finally just…

Started by Mr. Bingley

20 May 2, 2011
Reply by Geri & Sidney

Sudden Misbehavior?

So Winston is around 8 months old now. So far, he has been super easy-going as far as training him to be a "good dog" inside the house. His…

Started by Tori

10 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Parker

Funny With Food…

After watching “Sparky’s kibble dance” for the hundredth time….I was thinking about my girl’s odd food habit. The Best of Sparky's Kibble…

Started by Finnley Mae

7 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Finnley Mae

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by