All Discussions Tagged 'biting' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

puppy biting HARD, nothing seems to help!

Hello everyone, this is my first forum post here. After two years of wanting a corgi and thoroughly preparing ourselves for it, we finally…

Started by Verena and Marie

8 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Emma

Aggressive Corgi Puppy..How to stop biting?

Hello! I have a new baby Pembroke  We've just welcomed her into the family this week and I tell you she has adjusted just fine! She's a dol…

Started by Jennifer Brianne

8 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by Kathy Firestone

Tips for Puppy Biting

Hello all! Our little guy is currently 5 months old and he's doing great with most things like learning commands, housetraining and is get…

Started by Katie Heisel

6 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Katie Heisel

Barking and Biting Issue

Hey guys! We've had Booker for two weeks now, he is a 9 week old Pembroke. He's is super smart. The last two weeks we've taught him: sit, d…

Started by Paige Coffer

7 May 1, 2015
Reply by Vicky Hay

Play bitting, how to stop it?

Hey guys! We just got our puppy Booker this week and he's been great so far, very curious and playful. However the last day he has been nip…

Started by Paige Coffer

6 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by Paige Coffer

Attacking the sliding doors!

I have posted before about Tilly chasing cars, and some of you didn't like the way I was training her to stop doing it.  You will like that…

Started by Karen Knuff

14 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by Vicky Hay

Unprovoked aggression :-( Help....

Well, things have been amping up with our sweet PWC Molly.  She is almost 2, sweetest love.....she gets plenty of mental stimulation, exerc…

Started by Angela Hollenbeck

8 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Holly

Bitey behavior

Hi there, my puppy Rosie is a little over six months old. Over the last several weeks she has developed a habit of play biting her humans w…

Started by Laura Toops

5 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Anna Morelli

Is it normal ?

Hi! I love this forums. Have been reading a lot. We just became first time owners of a beautiful Pembroke, named Samoa. We have never owned…

Started by MIRIELLE

14 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Linda

Puppy Training... Advice?

Hello! I'm a new, first-time Corgi owner (and new to this site as well). Bowie, our Corgi, is about 11 weeks old. We've had him for just ov…

Started by Rachel Marie

9 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Doglover

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by