All Discussions Tagged 'cardigan' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is This Right?

I found a listing for a Cardigan puppy on puppyfind.com and it seems off to me. The first reason is that the father listed is a dog I know…

Started by Alice

12 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Alice

Cardi in Pupperoni Commercial

I know we all talked about the Tri-Pem that is on the Dentastix commercial, but has anyone happened to catch the Tri-Cardi that is on the P…

Started by Patti & Buddy

6 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Abbea and Vivi

D-Con Mice/Rat Pellets --- Do You Know What to Do?

My loveable Topaz loves to chase rabbits, squirrels, cats, lizards, frogs, virtually anything that moves fast on the ground. Friday morn…

Started by Deanna

3 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Deanna

MyCorgi.com Members

Wow! In only a half hour, membership went from 4,499 to 4,501! It's wonderful to see how many people are Corgi lovers and are actually comi…

Started by Deanna

20 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Deanna

SNIFF TEST

Do the people you associate with or come in contact with pass? What kind of warning signs have you received from your Corgi?

Started by Deanna

9 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Potus

Breeder review - Ffallian, northern California (Ukiah) - positive!

Hi, all. I started trying to find a retired show/rescue adult cardigan in late 2007/early 2008. This is when I found out how hard it was to…

Started by Patty & Frodo and Crystal CWCs

2 May 7, 2009
Reply by Patty & Frodo and Crystal CWCs

Dappled Pembrokes? What the heck?

Has anyone seen these listings on Puppyfind about "rare dappled pembroke corgis"? It's a total rip off...more like blue merle cardigans wi…

Started by Vladimir

11 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Cindi

Cardi & Pem Mix?

I am just curious, but has anyone ever seen (or owned) a dog that was both Cardigan and Pembroke Corgi mix? I am wondering if they exist, a…

Started by Heather Marsh

4 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by PreciousMolly

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by