All Discussions Tagged 'corgi' (344)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Photo's added from South East Florida Corgi picnic-April 18th.

I couldn't figure out how to post it to the group, so I uploaded them into an album on my page. Take a look!

Started by Libby and Dyddy!!

0 May 3, 2009

Is this a Welsh Corgi mix? ++++

Hello I'm new to the forums and I quickly made a user just to see if some people could "identify" my dog. I'm 99% sure its a Welsh Corgi mi…

Started by fsf

9 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Heather

Were do your corgi(s) sleep??

Just wondering??? Mine(Daisy), she will frist sleep on my bed then get off and sleep in the living room the come in my room to find out th…

Started by Daisy

65 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Casey and Madonna

The Boomer Ball

We searched high and low for a ball that Soffie and Griffyn could not tear up! Griffyn lives to herd a ball. We came upon this company that…

Started by Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn

7 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by donna g

Does Your Corgi Stomp?

Zed is not a quiet walker. He stomps everywhere he goes. Anyone else have a Corgi that is less than light on their feet? If so, is your dwa…

Started by Zed

8 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Zed

Good news about weight

Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that my Eowyn is at a good healthy weight - 22lbs! Before she wasn't eating when she was yo…

Started by CaptainCorgi

1 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Geri & Sidney

My Corgi and a Pitbu

I'm so upset right now. I just got back from the dog park in Niceville FL. There was a lady there with her pitbull. It had to be 85 pounds…

Started by Kay

13 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Ross

Corgi Herd NY or Tri-State

I have a fawn Pembroke Welsh Corgi. Anyone know of an organization, farm or ranch that one could pay to let a corgi herd sheep, cows, ducks…

Started by olive hula

0 Mar 4, 2009

What age are corgis no longer considered puppies?

Started by India

11 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by alynne

What kinda sickness does my corgi have? Help asap?

We are gonna take him to the vet for this, but I just wanted to ask if it was anything to worry about. He seems to have a fever, he's been…

Started by Lazieninjafrog

9 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Randi with Elphie, Tommy and Puppies

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by